Re: [IP] Re: Family trees?

Hi All,
Like Sylvia I've been watching this thread as well.  But on the
completely opposite end of the spectrum.

My maternal grandmother just about went 'nuts'  trying to figure out how
DM showed up in my family group.  Needless to say it was a fruitless

On the other hand, as I've grown to be the senior DM'r  (we've got 7
Type 1 within 2 generations, I don't even keep track of the Type 2) in
the family I take great comfort in the fact that as a group "we've been
there and done that" the wealth of knowledge and normalcy we bring to
the family group is astounding.  I think that this has been a tremendous
help for those that have married into the family (especially in-laws,
when their grandchild turns up with DM).

So, all I have to say is: Learn, Live and Love.

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98