[IP] PoP Chat reminder

Just a friendly reminder from your PoP (parents of
pumpers) chat host that there will be a PoP chat
tonight at 6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents
chat room. This is a great place to ask questions if
you are new to pumping or to offer support and
information if you're a veteran PoP (you can talk about
other things besides diabetes and pumping too!) Jump
right in and don't be shy! :) I hope to see some of you

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]