Re: [IP] Question to Recent (Within a year) Buyers of Disetronic

At 12:19 PM 9/21/02, Becky <email @ redacted> wrote:
>eeew. you're right i like the old face better too. do you HAVE to get one
>when you send your pump
>in to get checked out? i think the little pictures are SO much cuter...

I recently sent one of my H-Trons in for inspection also because of some
hairline cracks (mine were near the blue "m" button).  Disetronic was not
able to replace my pump exactly since they are no longer offering the gray
color that I had, but I got a new clear pump which also has the "old" face
on it.