[IP] Diabetes Can Kill - DO NOT READ

I don't know if your post was a response to something I posted or not- maybe
our minds just work the same way -lol.  At any rate I do feel that people
who do not know the dark side (more about the light side later :-) ) are
very privledged and probably living in denial.    That some diabetics can
live a lifetime without complications of any kind I believe, but it doesn't
mean the rest of us aren't trying just as hard.  I get tired of hearing
people say, it's my own fault, for womething or other - professionals can be
the worst, but family and friends often believe they can shame us into
longer lives.  Sigh!