Re: [IP] EZ Manager

Yes, I did know that... however, I don't have a palm pilot yet.  I've started
looking into buying one but haven't as of yet.  If I read the website
correctly you need to have the palm and computer sync'd before downloading the
I would love to download it to my computer and play with it before buying...
but can I just use it on the computer?  I guess I'm a little confused with
their directions.
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)
You can download a trial version of the program from the animas website.
It will work for thirty days.