Re: [IP] Question to Recent (Within a year) Buyers of Disetronic

eeew. you're right i like the old face better too. do you HAVE to get one when you send your pump
in to get checked out? i think the little pictures are SO much cuter...

and i agree with debbie-- i think the h-tron plus ROCKS! i didn't know there were more than two
companies when i got my pump, either, and have since heard many things about the paradigm and the
animas and the merits/demerits of both, but i really just like my h-trons. disetronic customer
service rocks my socks, too; i find them very helpful. until they come out with an h-tron plus
plus (maybe with features like a d-tron but smaller and not weirdly trapezoid shaped) i will just
stick with good ol' vladimir, leopold and raoul.

Do you Yahoo!?