Re: [IP] Kay's 13 year old

Actually, Jenny has been to D camp every summer since diagnosis (4
years). She does a pretty good job of taking care of herself and I think
we, as parents, do a pretty good job of staying as laid back as
possible. I do get frustrated when she eats, forgets to bolus, and
doesn't catch it until the next meal. She doesn't seem to feel highs.

On the other hand, she is becoming a tremendous athlete in high school.
She loves it and is living a pretty normal life.

Some days it's hard to notice the things that are going right.

Thanks, Kay