[IP] Nutritional info WAS "pizza effect"

At 04:10 PM 9/20/02 -0400, Ryan wrote:
 >Three slices of pizza is 90
 >carbs, (assuming your 30 carbs is right...which is pretty close in my
 >experience). But, fries and a sandwich at BK put me well over at about
 >the same in carbs, but have MUCH more protein.

I have to respectfully differ with you on this one, Ryan. I went to the
nutrition info posted online for both Pizza Hut and Burger King.

3 slices of a medium hand-tossed pepperoni pizza have:
84g carb
39g protein
39g fat

BK 1/4 pounder + small fries have:
75g carb
37g protein
39g fat

Doesn't support my theory much, but truth is truth.