[IP] Pump Article in "Emergency Medicine"

still in the middle of it, but DAMN...it is one of the best written things I
have ever seen!  This comes from a medical professional??? I am
astounded....but truly - this article ought to be co-opted if possible,
michael, and added to the site...can you get permission or something...

of course, now that i have given it my glowing stamp of approval i will
continue to read,a nd it will probably let me down...story of my life...

Sara SP AZ who is going back to NYC next week....wheeeeee