Re: [IP] Question to Recent (Within a year) Buyers of Disetronic H-Tron?

On 9/20/02 4:41 PM, "trifona" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> What does your pump look like?
> Mine looks like this (scroll to the bottom):
> http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulinpumps_disetronic.php
> Just in the past month, I sent in one of them for replacement (Hairline crack
> near battery 3).  My new replacement, is identical in appearance.
> On the Disetronic website they show a f""refreshened" H-Tron here:
> http://www.disetronic-usa.com/newpumps/clear.htm
> Personally, I like the old "face" better.  I know...minor quibble....just
> curious.

I "refreshed" the face of one of my H-trons with the "Storm" personality
sticker.  It seemed to suit me!   The "face" that they have at the website
without one of those stickers, I believe that was for illustration only.
Because if it wasn't, that would definitely be ugly, IMHO.    ;>)