[IP] so many!

When I started pumping nearly 3 years ago, I did not know there were so many
pumps on the market!  I thought there were only 2 companies, MM and
Disetronic.  I am soooo glad I didn't know so I didn't have to make that
choice!  Actually, I didn't make the choice as an aquaintance gave me my
first set of pumps.  I am truly happy with my Disetronic H-tron Plus.  PTL, I
have never had one bit of trouble with my pumps.

Debbie and Magnum I.P.
dx 3/63
pumping 3/2000