Re: [IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, symptoms ...

For me the lows on the pump are quite different than on needles. A while back which make the real difference I could associate a feeling with a BS but now with the pump I can go lower(13 bs.) and not have the feeling perhaps because bs. goes now slower. I can get lower bs. and still be OK. I think the question "How many low bs. have you had this year must be changed(like driving lic). Such a question is almost meaningless now, for me of course.