[IP] Question to Recent (Within a year) Buyers of Disetronic H-Tron?

What does your pump look like?

Mine looks like this (scroll to the bottom):

Just in the past month, I sent in one of them for replacement (Hairline crack
near battery 3).  My new replacement, is identical in appearance.

On the Disetronic website they show a f""refreshened" H-Tron here:

Personally, I like the old "face" better.  I know...minor quibble....just