[IP] EZ Manager

Hi all-
* I went to a very informative meeting last night presented by the Animus
people.  They did a wonderful job however I still have a question that maybe
an actual user could answer.
* When the palm is uploaded to the pc, what type of reports can you make
besides graph and pie?
I'd really like something in spreadsheet format.. showing daily readings for
blood sugar, carbos, bolus, basil and any notes.
* If someone wouldn't mind sending (to me directly at email @ redacted) a
copy of one of your reports so that I can better determine if this program is
what I want to purchase and use.
* Also, if anyone knows of another palm program that would be worth looking
into, please send me info.
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)