[IP] Thanks

I want to thank everyone in this group for the help they've given me in my
quest for the right pump for me.  Each pump has its own merits, but after
careful consideration I've decided on the Animas IR 1000.

Now I wait to hear about insurance approval.

I started education classes today and though feel a bit overwhelmed,
I'm more confident in my ability to make pumping work for me.  I have a super
CDE to help me.

I know I'll have questions along the way, but once I'm up and running maybe I
too can help others in their pumping adventure.

Thanks for the support.

Shirley King (NJ)
KingLea Shelties