Re: [IP] Re: "Pizza effect"

So the big question on everyone's mind, Liz, is what do you bolus for
your delicious home made pizza?  and even more important, does it
keep your BG acceptable?
  I find the pizza hut hand tossed slices they make in Baltimore have
closer to 50 g of carb.  That may include sugar in the tomato sauce,
but if i bolus 3 U/slice i'm ok usually.  Those chic slim San
Franciscans must make much smaller healthier pizzas :-)