Re: [IP] Why don't we have a search function?

<i>Well..... go to the home page and click the button that says SEARCH
or .... to the bottom of the page and click the link that says SEARCH
</i>

Ahh.....it's on the home page!   Sorry for the confusion.  I've never seen
anything within the forum pages and thought that we didn't have
one........back to our nomally scheduled programming.  bada-bing.