Re: [IP] Why don't we have a search function?

<i>Well..... go to the home page and click the button that says SEARCH
or .... to the bottom of the page and click the link that says SEARCH

Ahh.....it's on the home page!   Sorry for the confusion.  I've never seen
anything within the forum pages and thought that we didn't have
one........back to our nomally scheduled programming.  bada-bing.