Re: [IP] Why don't we have a search function?

> We have a great library on informative posts, tips, sugggestions,
> and reviews on this site.  However, so much of it is inaccessable.
> Is there anyway the administrators can add a search funtion to this
> site?

Well..... go to the home page and click the button that says SEARCH
or .... to the bottom of the page and click the link that says SEARCH

you can search any individual mail archive, the FAQ's and HOWTO's of
the US and UK sites.

And... the Insulin Pumpers web spider regularly searchs all the
primary diabetes sites in the world. You can select any or all of
these for an INSTANT search of their content.

This search facility has been available for YEARS.