Re: [IP] Re: John Walsh

John Walsh and Ruth Roberts are both IDAA (DESA) members also and both very
approachable. I've had dinner with them a couple times at IDAA events.
Usually the events, the whole dinner table is ready with questions so they
hardly get a chance to eat. They have devoted much of their time and energy
to all sorts of events to help the cause. I believe John  is a type 1 on a
pump. I could be wrong. I haven't seen them so several years.He has also
studied a lot about vitamins and minerals and herb that benefit diabetics.

I'm also grateful for what Mary Tylor Moore has done. How can someone say
she should be doing more? She has a life, and all of the diabetes related
tasks to do just like us. I don't think I'd even be able to do as much as
she has. We can become advocates too. We don't have to leave it up to the stars.