[IP] Re: John Walsh

Tammy, the 'Pumping Insulin' John Walsh is not the same
person as the 'America's Most Wanted' John Walsh. Two
different people. I know because I (and Sylvia too) met
the PI John Walsh at our local TCOYD conference in May.
He's a great guy! :) We (jokingly) asked him if we
could earn commissions for recommending his book (since
we do it so much) but he wouldn't go for it. LOL

As for Mary Tyler Moore, she's doing a lot more for
diabetes than most people. And she's doing it alone.
Cut her some slack. Other famous people with diabetes
could help contribute to 'the cause' but aren't.

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Tammy said:
That's interesting.  He's a very public person.  He
should be an advocate for Type I and educate the very
misinformed general public regarding the trials and
tribulations of this disease, the problems in the
school setting, the longterm complications, etc.  Maybe
then more people would take Type I seriously and donate
when there are fundraisers as they do for MD and the
like.  Type I diabetes needs a strong advocate.  Mary
Tyler Moore could do more than she does.  She's not
doing enough.  WHERE'S THE CURE?  I've been waiting 32