[IP] New Pump is on its way

I came home yesterday to a message on my ansewring machine that they would be
sending us another Animas pump due to the fact that we can't get the battery
door to seal properly.. its like the O rings we have are too thick or
something.. we pushed and pushed and still wont go down.. we tried 2 of them
same thing.. Also they were concerned about the dent that was on the screen.
They said even though the pump is still working that they wouldn't feel
comfortable with Heather getting the pump wet because water could seep in
there.. So we're patiently waiting today for whoever is bringing it lol..
Thanks for the ones that emailed me personally.. The rest of you .. oh well
Mom to Heather dxd 11/2/01 pumping Animas 8/1/02
Brian 7 on Sun, Matthew 4 and hubby Bill in MO