[IP] Cavilon barrier cream

<<I just ordered some online at www.edgepark.com.  The 3M product number
is 3392.  It was $13.21 and shipping was free.  I found this by
searching "cavilon cream" in the archives and I remember there were other
sources listed, but this one seemed easy to me because I could do it

I just got my order in the mail.  It turns out that shipping was not free (although when ordering it is not very clear what the charges would be).  Just thought I would let you guys know.  Also, I am going to try using it and I will let you know my results.

Do you Yahoo!?