Re: [IP] Paradigm sets - cheapest place to buy?

>I am wondering if Medtronic is the only game in town for sets for the
>Paradigm?  Does anyone know of better prices elsewhere for paradigm

I was told by several different sources, including  my Durable Medical
Goods provider, that Medtronic is the ONLY source for getting
supplies.  It would likely cost MORE if you did find a place that sold
it, because they have to buy from Medtronic anyhow.  :-)