Re: [IP] Curious About Pump Choice

I switched to the Animas pump because of the features that the other pumps do not offer.  Being in the fire department waterproof pump is very important you do get very wet.  I am very happy with the Animas pump even though I have had problems with the LCD screen developing white or black lines through them.  Animas responded very quickly in providing a replacement for me.  This is a well designed pump and I would not switch to any other pump.