Re: [IP] Paradigm available in Canada!

> I just got an email from my MM sales rep, he said that the paradigm was
> officially approved for sale in Canada on Monday!!  I can't wait,      I
> WANT MINE NOW!!   Hopefully within the next week!!!!, just wrapping up the
> insurance battle, looks like were close, then again you never know!

i'm hoping that mine arrives today, as they said it was supposed to.  all
the fun of buying a pump when the new one's just in... there have been a few
mix-ups already. <g>  yesterday i got the package with the welcome letter
and the trial infusion sets and 3 reservoirs, but they're all for the 508,
not the 511.  a letter saying that i was eligible for an upgrade, but only
if i brought in my 508 to the training class for the 511, was included and
spooked me somewhat.   i've been emailing my rep a fair bit through all

liz - ottawa - suddenly the leaves on the trees down there are going
yellowy-green and orange.  fall's coming.