[IP] Pump Question

I am hoping to soon be getting a new pump.  I have been wearing a
MiniMed 507 since October 1997.  I am really leaning towards the Animas,
but I have a question.

My CDE has been working with me on square wave and dual wave boluses.
 On my pump,  I have to program the now part and wait 'til it finishes
to do the later part.  Also, during an extended bolus I cannot make any
other additional boluses.  Do any of the other pumps allow you to do an
actual dual wave or let you make additional boluses during and extended

Please help.