Re: : [IP] comments about the OTHER pumps 8

Well, the pump is surely covered, but not repair costs for out of
warrantee pumps.  The insurance company  would rather spend $6000 to
buy me a new pump than spend money to repair an old dog.  Fixing it
is not an option.  But that's ok with me

>  John, you must have started pumping about when i did,and like me
>  your pump is now out of warrantee.  MM will take $500 if you need it
>  fixed and most insurance won't pay for that.

<<<<<<eerrrrr.... 'scuse me. That what the insurance company has contracted
to do. If you need medical care or a medical appliance, the policy
covers it unless specifically excluded in your written contract of
insurance. If it breaks, they must fix or replace it. Don't take no
for an answer, that is what they want you to do.  Michael>>>>>>>>