Re: [IP] Re: "Pizza effect"

Yes, I know the explanation was for all protein, but pizza is not
normally considered in the category of high protein meals.  I don't
have that problem with high protein meals--even a quarterpounder
doesn't raise BG like a slice of pizza, or as I mentioned a big block
of cheese by itself.  So that's why I questioned whether this
glucagon effect could be the explanation for pizza.  It doesn't seem
to be the main reason.