[IP] Re: curious about pump choice (Animas)

I chose my Animas pump nine months ago. It's impossible for me to tell if a
disproportionate number of people are choosing or switching to Animas, but if
they are I can only assume it would be because of the great service and
product and that the product features meet their needs. I guess the efforts
of the company are paying off b from corporate culture, sales and customer
service styles to quality product and service. Hopefully someone from Animas
will respond to your questions about infrastructure, but I've never felt the
company was too overwhelmed to help me. Quite the opposite. As for supplies,
I order them from Animas and they bill my insurance.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02