Re: [IP] Diabetes IS a Killer DO NOT READ!!!

Rodney,

We need to know this. Thank you for venting. When you honestly share all
that you have been through, it brings me back to reality. Our 13 year
old thinks she is immortal and we need to find ways to gently steer our
daughter towards being more responsible for her D. Having the knowledge
of how serious complications can be,  will help usteach her. I believe
that scaring her would be wrong and probably not effective at this age.
Does anyone have any suggestions for helping her understand the
seriousness of this?

My prayers are with you, Rodney,

Kay