Re: [IP] Unbelievable Low

I know you e-mailed a while ago but I would suspend your pump for 15-30
minutes,  keep sipping on any type of sugar swweetened drink or juice you can
keep down or use a glucagon kit if you have it. If you don't have someone
with you call a friend or family member to stay with you until you recover.
If you need to go to the ER have someone drive you or call an ambulance if
needed.  When having a bad low a cool washcloth or small ice pack feels good
also.  Hope you feel better soon!