[IP] Celebration Time for Me

Hi All:

Well, today marks my 43 year with type 1 diabetes! I have made it this far
with only minor problems, but all in all, I am doing OK! I am on the D-Tron -
since the 11th of March of this year.  (just to let you know, I was not given
a choice in selecting my pump. I was told I was getting the
D-Tron.....Needless to say the endo I was seeing caused me great grief and I
have now stopped going to him!) I just wanted everyone to know that its been
difficult to handle all the things I have gone through over the years, but I
did it and now here I am 43 years into this disease and I am still going! (I
feel like the energizer bunny)! I have also learned a great deal from being
on this list and I thank you all for being here for me and everyone else!