Re: [IP] Curious About Pump Choice

> My son loves his (508) and has been zapped
many times from static electricity through out the winter months,<snip>

Stuff a 1/3-1/2 sheet of used-once fabric softener in the case with the
pump - it absorbs the static electricity and keeps it working. I have had no
problem with my 507c doing that. I was told about this trick from a MM tech
with my 506. They also advised touching something metal before touching the
pump in the winter months. She said all techs are required to wear a pump
(DMer or not) and during the Santa Ana winds the S.E. is very high. They are
in California, but I'm in north-central Indiana where it is very dry in the
winter. (~_^)

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin'
somebody else's dog around.