[IP] Paradigm battery life

I have had two different paradigms.  I have never gotten more than 12
days before a "low battery" message and I change right away.  I use the
Energizers, as recommended.  I take them out and save them for a small
flashlight I have and the supposedly low batteries work fine in the
flashlight.  It seems like whatever senses a change in the battery juice
is too sensitive.  Not a huge problem for me - I just look for coupons.