Re: [IP] Which pump is the right one?

The pump companies have to have a script to protect their fannies.
The nurse practioner or CDE in your endo's office should be able to
just mail you the necessary Rx's if you request them by phone.

I wish it were that easy! Here in Dallas, they have age restrictions on who
can pump (10 and older). I see their point (to some degree), but if the
parents are BOTH educated (diabetes-wise) and willing to take
responsibility, I don't see why they won't give us the saline trial. Make a
decision based on how THAT goes (not just a certain age).

Steve  dad to Sydne(3)  dx'd 11/01