Re: [IP] John Walsh

That's interesting.  He's a very public person.  He should be an advocate for
Type I and educate the very misinformed general public regarding the trials
and tribulations of this disease, the problems in the school setting, the
longterm complications, etc.  Maybe then more people would take Type I
seriously and donate when there are fundraisers as they do for MD and the
like.  Type I diabetes needs a strong advocate.  Mary Tyler Moore could do
more than she does.  She's not doing enough.  WHERE'S THE CURE?  I've been
waiting 32 years.  Tammy

In a message dated 9/19/02 5:42:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted