[IP] Re: Which pump is the right one?

> From: Linda Travison-Cour <email @ redacted>
> I am in the process of convincing the insurance
> company that I need the pump, correctly so, for my
> eyesight. Which is the best one and why please? Thank
> you all.

The MiniMed 508 is a good choice since it has larger numbers on the screen,
and a vibration setting for alarms. It also has a backlight on the screen.
When my eyesight was at 20/400 I could see the screen on my 506 - which was
the same size. (~_^)

There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works.