[IP] Curious About Pump Choice

Over the 4 or so years that I have been here, i have noticed that most people
are on Minimed pumps, with a smaller minority using Disetronic.  I have a
Disetronic H-Tron Plus, and am deciding on whether to go with that again or
get a D-Tron Plus.  We go with what we are comfortable with, it's natural.  My
question is, how come over the last few months so many people have been geting
Animas Pumps?  I'm not implying that anything is wrong with that choice or
anything, just pointing out that I've seen {to my eyes} a large
disproportiante share of people getting one.  You would thiink most people
would stick w/ Minimed or Disetronic if they were happy, and possibly switch
over to the other if they werent.  Does Animas have the infrastructure to
support everyone, & do they have the money to last {they are privately held}.
Where do animas users get there suppplies from?  I dont see anything on their
website other than accesories.