[IP] Re: infection inspection

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: infection inspection

I had a sister-in-law, who is a nurse, get onto me once for not changing my
lancet.  She told me I could get hepatitis.  My question is this, can one
hepatitis from ones own blood?  I only change my lancet when the pain gets
bad from the dullness of the needle.

Debbie and Magnum I.P.
dx 3/63
pumping 3/2000
to get hepatitis you have to get the virus into your blood stream and have
it setup shop in your liver. if you don't share your lancets and who does
these days, you wont get it., that simple deb., spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.