[IP] Pizza Pasttime

Hey, I go offline for a few days and whadaya know,it's the 'pizza'
discussion all over again.  It should come as no surprise I'm working on an
article about that even as we speak.

Michael's  post came the closest in explaining it BUT hey it's a lot more
complicated than that.  It's true that both FAT and PROTEIN can be converted
to energy (carbohydrate) BUT not the kind your brain can use(glucose)  BUT
it is the kind that can raise your blood sugar and NOT ONLY THAT it happens
only under certain circumstances.  Wanna know when???  Stay tuned.  I know
how when but it's still a pain in the blood sugar for me!

(an old nutritionist and chef)