[IP] Diabetes Can be a Killer

A long term Type I, Robert Kitchen, a guy who used to live in my building
has been in a coma for a long time now (6 weeks) in the local hospital.
He's 30 and on Medicaid - they still haven't spproved him for a pump.  He's
lost 1 eye to diabetes, recently had 7 (yup seven)
coronary bypasses and now his kidney's are going.

Every time I vent about my A1c, my unstable blood glucose situation etc. I'm
thankful, thankful, thankful I'm on this *&@@!! pump.