Re: [IP] Dumb Software

  I don't have a PDA or Visor or anything else....yet, but I'm wondering, are
the BG readings date and time stamped?  If so then what is the problem with
having those multiple lows showing up?  It would be obvious to any reader
that you were in the process o treating a low and it was just taking a little
while to bring it up.  To need to delete these BG readings I would think
would not matter.  BUT...to WANT to delete them WOULD matter so you are
right...the companies who are putting out these software programs really
should pay attention to comments and complaints being made by those who are
actually using them!!

mom to Joshua  who is bugging me to get him one!!!