[IP] latest A1C results

I have been pumping with my MM pump since March 31, 2001.

The last A1C results that I had on MDI was 6.1.  It stayed in that range my first 2 results pumping, but lately it has been 8.5.

What is going on?  I have a high and a low every once in awhile, but nothing like it was on MDI.

My basal rates seems to be set just right, sometimes I have to lower them at night instead of eating a million carbs before going to bed, but the lows are almost gona and I havn't had a number over 300 in quite a while.

Any suggestions?