Re: [IP] paradigm available in canada

> Congratulations Liz! I hadn't heard that the Paradigm was available in
> Canada yet. Has anyone in Canada heard about the free upgrade to the
> Paradigm? My rep said that as soon as the Paradigm was available I would
> be able to get the upgrade so I'm wondering how soon that will be. Who
> was your rep Liz?

my rep is deirdre ailles - rep for a good chunk of ontario, including ottawa
(yay ottawa, where the leaves are starting to change colour).   what she
told me yesterday is that the 511 is now available in canada, so i had the
choice of getting the 508 or the 511 at the same price.  i'm pretty sure
that minimed will be contacting all the canadians on the 508 pretty soon to
let them know about the upgrade.

or just contact your rep and tell them that you heard that it's available.

so far i've been quite pleased with deirdre.  very quick to respond, answers
all my questions, and so on.

my pump training nurse (cheryl) and i are trying to figure out our schedules
in order to arrange a time to train.  of course, she doesn't yet have the
511 training model, but she should have it quite soon.  she wants to check
it over before training me, just to be safe. :)  i know there's at least one
other pumper on this list who knows cheryl, and i think can say that she's
really terrific.

liz - ottawa - soon to be pumper.  tee hee!