Re: [IP] A1CNow Test

In a message dated 9/18/2002 12:37:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> A1c Now is made by Metrika. :) Did you mean to say A1c
> at Home instead?

Yep -- that must be it -- I'll have to dig around and see where my info is on
that when we get moved into our new place in a few weeks (we're in temp.
housing right now and my computer, with all MY bookmarked sites, is still in
storage) . . . Anyways, the one we were going to try after we decided the A1c
Now test wasn't precise enough to be useful for us was one where you did  the
sample at home (from a finger poke) and then sent it in . . . we plan on
using it to do monthly a1cs for a while (for those months we don't see the
endo) because we've got so much hormonal stuff happening at unpredictable
times, we wanted to see if there were some higher a1c levels that were
getting missed simply because of when out quarterly visits happened to fall .
. .

Pumpmama to KATIE