Re: [IP] Endo for San Diego, CA area?

 I believe John Walsh is a CDE. I do not know what endo he works with. I
would love to know, but for now I agree with Lyndy. I want Jenny, 13,
with a ped endo.

Kay

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 9/18/2002 5:33:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time,   email @ redacted
  writes:

    Let's see - there's a doc in San Diego named Walsh.  He wrote a book having
    something to do with insulin pumps.

  I didn't think he was a doc (maybe a PA or NP, though?) . . . Do you know
  what group he's a part of?  Also, as much as I love that book(STILL refer to
  it regularly) , I don't get the sense that he's followed adolescents much --
  and dealing with their hormones (and their emotional needs relative to
  diabetes) really requires someone who's got experience with them.

  Lyndy
  Pumpmama to Katie