[IP] Re: allergy to adhesives

Summer Said:

>Does anyone have an allergy to the adhesives on the infusion sets?  I
>need to know if there is a good product to prevent rashes.

Hi Summer,

I have the same problem.  Bandaids leave a pretty gross mark on me, too.

I haven't yet found anything that will prevent it, but I have found
something that can help take the inflammation and swelling down afterward.
Tea Tree Oil.  If you have sensitive skin, the oil shouldn't bother your
skin, will help get the sticky stuff off and will help take down the
swelling from the tape.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1