Re: [IP] new pump from Disetronic

> Hey Michael,
> How's the Dtron plus different from the Dtron?
> I only found out about the Dtron quite recently.

I'm not that familiar with the DTron, but the obvious difference is
the addition of the computer programming tools for the DTron Plus so
that basals can be set using their Dialog software package that runs
on a PC. Their marketing literature also says that two pumps are
shipped in the same manner as the HTron's.
There was an illustrated chat about Dialog last week, see....