-----Original Message-----
From: Grimes, Keith

Thank you for providing us with a rather lengthy listing of the positive and
negatives of the Paradigm.

However, as you are not a Paradigm pumper but, rather, an Animas pumper,
where is the list of positive and negatives regarding that pump.

All in the interest of making an informed decision, right?

Keith G.