[IP] Re: "Pizza effect"

Wayne wrote:
 >Ryan, where did you find this out?
<<<<<<So, I figured there was another reason. Well, last week, I found out
the REAL reason for the pizza effect. It turns out that certain types of
foods (I forget off the top of my head what specifically) actually trigger
the release of glucagon in the body. Pizza is one of those foods (there is
something in pizza that does this).>>>>>>>

I believe he found it out by reading an article I posted on the IP web site
at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/pfandbs.html

Some, but not all of the sources I worked from are cited below.  Sorry, I
don't know the MLA format for URL citations.

especially section III